- Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement available on the OFDC’s website. Please proceed to fill the online application only if you are satisfied that you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications, age and required experience stipulated for the post in the details of the advertisement. Otherwise, submitted application(s) shall be outrightly rejected.
- The date for determining the eligibility of age of all the candidates in every respect shall be as on 01.10.2020
The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Recruitment Application carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer-based short-listing apart from debarment by OFDC Ltd.
- The candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address and mobile number in the online application as any correspondence/intimation will be made by the OFDC Ltd. through e-mail/SMS only.
- Please note that one time enrollment (Registration) is required to be made for applying to any one or all the posts advertised.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The candidates are not required to send the printouts of their online applications to the OFDC Ltd. However, the Application will not be treated as finally submitted unless and until it is available under 'My Applied Jobs' Tab before the closing date and time. Please retain a print out of your finally submitted online application (complete with Payment Details) as a proof of submission of your application to the OFDC Ltd, whenever required.
- Benefits of reservation to SC/ST/SEBC category will be admissible only when post is reserved for them.
- Category [General (UR)/SEBC/SC/ST] once filled by candidate in the on-line application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for recruitment test.
- The candidates must upload only relevant documents wherever required in the online application. The uploading of irrelevant/ illegible/ fabricated or password-protected documents may lead to rejection of their application apart from other appropriate action at the discretion of the OFDC Ltd.
Candidates in their own interest are advised to apply & submit application promptly and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online. OFDC Ltd shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications on account of the last-minute rush.
| Important Dates
| Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application
||27-10-2020 at 10.00 a.m
| Closing Date of submission of Application
||23-11-2020 at 5.00 p.m
| Last Date of submission of Online Application Fee
||23-11-2020 at 5.00 p.m